Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm thinking about breaking it...

I've felt awful today. I was so shaky this morning and weak that I ended up staying in bed until 9:30 and I went to bed at 10:30 last night! I'm just not sure how smart this is since it is way interfering with my life now. I missed two classes today too and have felt very disjointed and unable to do my best work. I have this ultimate frisbee CHAMPIONSHIP game tonight and I really want to play, but I'm not sure I have enough energy, although I am feeling a lot better now than most of today. I would really like to stick it out at least through tomorrow since they say that day 3 & 4 are the worst. I also haven't spent barely any time with the Lord in the past two days so basically I've been trying to do this on my own which could account for my wanting to quit. I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to go ask the Lord for some serious direction...we'll see how He leads and whether I am obedient whichever way that leading is.

No comments: