Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yeah Intramural Champs!

WE WON! It was such a great ultimate frisbee game last night, though it was very late...it didn't start until after 11:00 pm. But we won! Yay! I'm not really even sure what the name of our team is but it is such a great group of friends and we worked well together. I even made a touchdown...woohoo.

I stayed on the detox for yesterday and ended up feeling a ton better in the afternoon and though I was weak during the game some, I was able to play the whole time and I played hard too. I met with the school nurse though to talk about this diet and what was happening in my body and she advised that I stop it. She said that she doesn't think this is the healthiest detox diet out there but that it is probably fine for normal, healthy people to do. I guess the whole problem has been because of my hypoglycemia my insulin production is all over the board because I'm only putting this sugar into my body without any protein. I haven't broken it yet, though. I don't know what to do because I feel so much better today and I would like to see this through till the end if possible, but there is a danger of my hitting another low and she said it would probably be worse than yesterday's. A lot to think and pray through..the Lord will show me

No comments: