Monday, January 02, 2006


The wedding of Britney, my best friend from highschool and Erin, me, and Joy, her honorary bridesmaids. Posted by Picasa

I got to spend a few hours today with these girls who are some of my closest friends from high school. Britney got married three weeks ago to another one of our high school friends, Mitch. They never dated back in the day, but went off to college and have been together since freshman year. It was really good to spend all that time with them. A lot of our conversation though was spent telling old stories and bringing up random people we went to grade school with or who the most recently engaged friends are. I hope that one day I live in the same city with them and we can become really close again. The three of them went to Auburn together and sometimes I'm sad about everything I missed out on with them, but without a doubt I know PBA was the right place for me to go and I wouldn't change that decision for a second.

It looks like me and my friend Amy are driving to Nashville tomorrow to try and go to some of the Passion conference. John Piper, Beth Moore, Watermark, Shane & Shane...I know, yeah we've got to try and get in even though tickets are supposedly sold out. But with 17,000 seats there's bound to be plenty of folks who didn't show up for registration. We'll see...it'll be an adventure and good time for me and her.

No comments: